If you have any questions regarding the conference or any of the speakers you can contact the Conference Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 08444 122 948.
We have a Facebook page event for the conference. Click here to see the page.
Guest speaker – Toni Harman. Microbiome and breastfeeding: the critical role of breastfeeding for a baby’s lifelong health.
Improve your knowledge and skill in supporting breastfeeding mothers at our friendly ABM workshops led by our team of lactation consultants, breastfeeding counsellors and health professionals:
- Supporting a family with a tongue-tied baby from a breastfeeding counsellor perspective.
- The world of expressing and pumps, plus a look at using an SNS.
- Sore nipples – causes and solutions.
- Positioning and attachment – the lowdown.
Presentation of Pam’s Prize – National award for breastfeeding counsellors.
- BFC (active) £20
- BFC (trainee) £35
- MS completed £40
11th February to 18th April 2017
- ABM members £45
- Non members £90
19th April to 3rd June 2017
- ABM members £55
- Non members £110
Booking and conference details
- Delegate places are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing your numbered delegate ticket.
- A delegate ticket is for one person only and cannot be shared between two or more people.
- Delegate substitutions can be accepted without charge up to 3rd June but these must be notified in writing or email.
Babies and toddlers
We will try to be accommodating to those who need to bring babies and toddlers, and a breakout room will be provided. However, please remember this is an educational conference with practical elements and, as there are several simultaneous workshops, we are unable to provide an audio feed of conference content. There is no provision for childcare, so participants are solely responsible for their children. We also ask that parents are sensitive to the fact this is a learning experience for delegates and we hope parents will minimise disruption to speakers and sessions wherever possible.
Refunds are at the discretion of the ABM. Regretfully we cannot offer refunds after the 1st of June.
Saturday 17th June 2017
London WC1H 9HQ
9 – 9.30 am for registration
5 pm finish
You can book via our website here or you can email email@example.com for other payment methods or to request an invoice.
Click here if you wish to download the Conference information.