To read a sample article from the magazine you can donwload the .pdf file at the bottom of this page. Remember you receive the magazine as part of your membership.
Contents in this issue:
- Breastfeeding twins: Breastfeeding my twins, Archie and Kai.
- My Story: Continuing to breastfeed whilst separated from my baby.
- Pam’s Prize.
- Prize Crossword.
- Reflections: How have attitudes changed since I had my first child?
- Breastfeeding Marathon.
- ABM 2011 Conference Coverage:
- Breastfeeding a baby with Down’s Syndrome.
- Recognising tongue tie and providing support for families after frenotomy.
- Feeding a baby with cleft lip and/or palate.
- Drugs and Breastfeeding.
- What’s green and crunchy?